Business Manager -Finance
BCOM/MCOM + MBA
Financial Analysis- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Develop clear understanding of key business drivers, analyze key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, support to sales / finance management.
- Partner with finance / business management teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Influence and drive business decision / action with appropriate analysis and comments.
- Proactive in reviewing financial information, identifying exception / inconsistencies, initiate action and follow-up for logical closure.
- Participate in revenue forecast calls and highlight risk /opportunities with appropriate analysis.
- Ownership of expenses forecast for the business group by using trend analysis / KPI reviews for better P&L management.
- Provide daily updates / flash to finance and sales management on the close progress.
- Participate in monthly close calls with the controller organization for P&L Review.
- Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews / presentations with key highlights.
- Handle complex?adhoc?request with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making.
- Support finance / business leader in simulation of revenue projections and corresponding expenses working including working out margin protection / improvement plans.
- Tracking of sales performance against set targets and provide periodical updates to business.
- Lead / Participate / Drive standardization & automation projects for process efficiency.
1+ years Bangalore
HR – Cordinator
2 to 4 yrs
Excellent communication both vernal and written, Induction, Planning, Onboarding, Exit interviews
- Responsible for Induction
- Exit formalities
- Taking care of joining formalities
- Joining Kit
- System and Seating arrangement
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge on PF, EPF will be added advantage
- Good in English, Verbal and written
2 to 4 yrs Bangalore
- Planning, making strategies for product launch and analysing the sales.
- Interacting with the TM/BE candidates for recruitment.
- Identifying and appointing Franchise/Retailers in all the?areas?under his territory.
- Motivating the Franchisees through reportees to increase?sales, Distribution & Retailer enhancement, Business Planning and achievement of activations, Developing Channels for Prepaid business.
- Monitoring the?sales?and collection of all Franchises
- Conducting promotional activities, On the Job training & if required special training program for DSEs.
- Monitoring and Reporting competitors activities to company like Prices, contest and new product launches.
- Communicating companies contest to franchises and motivating them to achieve higher?sales.
- Achieving self and team target in?Sales?and Franchises recruitment.
- Should aware of the market/territory where his work location.
- Responsible?entire distribution network assigned districts.
- Consistently increasing the Sales/Revenues of the company. Excellent communication and the ability to relate to people at all levels. Self-motivated, smart and capability of leadership, to face challenges & achieve the set objectives. To expertise in implementing on job training programs for field sales force to bring in keen customer focus, high energy level and team spirit in the sales team.
- Effectively interfacing with people at all levels, managing healthy work environment and inculcating bonded teamwork with high work ethics
- Mentoring, motivating and guiding team members ensuring sales – business generation and achieving budgeted figures on monthly basis.
- Handling Distribution And Channel Sales Management
12+ yrs Chattisgarh ,Orissa
10 to 15 yrs
handling a project starting from scratch. Good working knowledge with skills such as PHP, MySQL, MEAN Stack,Ionic Framework, AWS server.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
10 to 15 yrs Bangalore
Project Manager — Retail
3 to 8 yrs
Building an online market place for Physical and Digital Products across Pan India.
- A strong background (3+ years) in relationship management with an emphasis on business analysis, strategic planning and leadership.
- Strong experience in handling the inside sales and business analysis for an ecommerce industry.
- Implementing processes and strategy to make Storeking as best market place for vendors and buyers to reach Rural sectors across Pan India.
- Quickly understand the business needs and set up process and partners and infrastructure to meet the same.
- Map business requirements, understand business process, study and analyze workflows, design solutions and prepare functional specifications
- Work on selecting right partners/ Collectibles team, work on putting right clause and agreement in place.
- Create and establish relevant metrics to monitor performance.
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems.
- Design, develop, pilot & rollout enterprise wide programs to build a comprehensive business to meet customer need. Collect customer feedback and remodel or extend business solutions to meet customer need.
3 to 8 yrs Bangalore
1 to 4 yrs
MBA, MIS, Analysis, Cordinating with team, Presentation
- Oversee accounts receivables, money collection Manage commitment to clients on all deliverables
- Maintain key MIS reports
- Understand competition and customers and Market intelligence
- Highly analytical
- Own the terms of business with the vendor – products, returns, ordering, Service Level Agreements, etc
- Account managers are part of a larger team supporting retail customers. Retail account managers work closely with sales administrators, customer service executives and managers of other departments such as logistics and accounting to ensure that retailers receive a high standard of service. Managers maintain up-to-date records of retailers? orders, deliveries and returns so that they can deal promptly with any inquiries or issues raised by retailers.
- maintain up-to-date records of retailers? orders, deliveries and returns so that they can deal promptly with any inquiries or issues raised by retailers.
- work closely with sales administrators, customer service executives and managers of other departments such as logistics and accounting to ensure that retailers receive a high standard of service
1 to 4 yrs Bangalore
Business Development Manager
8 to 12 yrs
B2B, Sales, BTL activities, Team handling
- 8 to 12 yrs of experience in market preferably into B2B/ Procurement
- Must have prior sales experience.
- Have done BTL activities, Market visit etc.
- Handled a team of minimum 3 to 5 members
- Good presentation skills, Market analysis and team building
- Responsible for the development and support of sales offers which align deliverables and outcomes to the customer realization of appropriate value.
- Interfaces directly with the CEO/COO to define project requirements. Prepares all scopes of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimates & budget, cash flows, work plans, schedules and milestones, quality control, and pre-risk identification.
- Identifies clients; conducts standard to complex requests for proposal; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews, recommends resources and keeps stakeholders apprised of progress.
- Ability to motivate the project team and negotiate effectively to drive required actions.
- Ability to forecast and prepare budgets and conduct financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standards to complex documents affecting product market place projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project white paper submission, good presentation skills etc.
8 to 12 yrs Bangalore